Thursday, November 3, 2011

Event Report: Blue Willow Bookshop (Houston, Texas)

HOUSTON, TEXAS -- I would very much like to thank the entire staff of the Blue Willow Bookshop for setting up a great signing event here on Saturday, Oct. 22, for Texas Confidential: Sex, Scandal, Murder, and Mayhem in the Lone Star State! The wonderful ladies that run Blue Willow set up the signings I did at Comicpalooza earlier this year and I am pleased to know that we will be working together again at the convention in May 2012.

Special thanks are due to owner Valerie Koehler for scheduling the event, manager Alice Meloy (shown here with me at the signing) for setting up and running it, and bookseller Jordan McPhail for chatting with me during lulls in the action (as she graciously did when I met her during my signings at Comicpalooza). I very much enjoyed visiting with her and Alice and very much look forward to seeing them both again next time we do an event together!

No comments:

Post a Comment